Measure and communicate performance
Share performance of spaces, buildings, and places
Plan for leadership by analyzing markets and creating models.
Analyze and score the real world performance of spaces, buildings, and places.
Share scores and key performance indicators with projects reports and email updates.
Track your project’s performance and apply for certification
- Create a project
- Add data
- Connect to partners
- Score performance
- Communicate by email
- Analyze LEED Readiness
Improve your project’s performance with custom reports and tools
$ user/month when billed annually
$ user/month when billed monthly
Everything in Arc and:
- Analyze markets across the United States
- Model energy, water, and waste goals and strategies for new construction projects
- Predict Arc Scores based on project performance scenarios
- Generate customized reports, including project performance and re-entry reports
- Create and manage portfolios with advanced filters
- Analyze portfolio-level scores and greenhouse gas emissions
Improve your project’s performance with custom modeling tools
Score modeling tools enable users to explore relationships between performance metrics and the Arc Performance Score. This provides insights to improve performance and increase scores.
Share scores and key performance indicators
Arc reports reveal details about project performance. The detailed reports summarize data coverage, Arc Performance Scores, key performance indicators, and LEED readiness.
Analyze markets across the United States
Arc Insight users can explore energy, water, and waste design goals for LEED for New Construction Projects. They can review the achievement rate of green building strategies and create reports to inform project design and policy development.
Upgrade to Arc Essentials
Use advanced features to improve performance.