Arc is a scoring platform that measures sustainability performance across five categories: energy, water, waste, transportation and human experience. Arc draws data from many sources (e.g., water meters, data sensors, etc.) and interprets the data to provide scores. Scoring itself is simple in concept, but it can be complicated in practice without the right tools. Arc makes it easy for project teams and portfolio managers to generate timely and relevant scores across multiple performance dimensions. The Arc team has created resources to make the scoring process more transparent and easier than ever before.
Learn more about scoring in Arc:
- Start with the Ultimate Guide to Understanding Scoring in Arc. This online course explains how Arc performance scores work, what scores mean and how to improve a project score over time.
- Next, you can go deeper into individual performance categories with the Metrics in Motion series. This set of articles provides more detail about scoring for energy, water, waste, transportation and human experience.
- Finally, you can explore the use of performance scores in LEED:
- Explore LEED v.4.1 O+M Beta Guide
- Review the Arc Data Guide for Buildings
- Consider the LEED Recertification Guide
These resources provide everything you need to know to understand how Arc performance scores are used in LEED.
You can learn even more by subscribing to Arc’s YouTube playlist.